Imports from the EU and Asia
Fast and correct paperwork c compliance with export laws and regulations.
Imports from the EU and Asia
It is not always foreign manufacturers and suppliers from the CIS countries are able to produce the supply directly from Europe and Asia. These difficulties tend to be associated with high risk and complexity of customs clearance for import in the CIS. The complexities of customs legislation, non-transparent certification procedures, bureaucracy and language barriers discourage many Western and Asian manufacturers of our own products supply. Often, this situation is typical when working with small and small European and Asian companies producing and procuring technically complicated, high-tech equipment. And as a result – the company in the CIS countries refuse to import necessary, beneficial and necessary equipment.
In this situation the assistance of a qualified expert in the export-import operations can be the decisive factor for the success of delivery. It is a decision in a short time some of the issues will help to implement the signing of a contract for the supply of profitable.
Our company will take care of all the organization of imports from the EU and Asia.
We will prepare all the necessary documents for customs clearance, we get the necessary certificates, as well as develop and execute a scheme of logistics delivery to the warehouse or in the customer’s office. We will prepare a complete package of documents for registration of all customs formalities, and return the VAT paid.
- Advice on all matters of foreign trade
- Development of the foreign trade agreement (contract)
- technical and legal translation services
- GOST Certification
- Hygienic certification
- Selection of optimum logistics schemes
- Delivery of goods to the warehouse of the customer
- Calculation of customs duties and import value of goods in CIS
- Insurance of goods in transit
- Customs clearance in the EU and CIS
- Customs brokerage services on both sides of the border
- currency control
- foreign credit
- Join in the ATLAS and the EMCS system
- Carnet ATA and Carnet TIR (TIR)
- Tax registration and VAT return
- DDP shipments
- Fast and correct paperwork compliance with export laws and regulations
- Control of the VAT refund procedure
- Savings on staff, there is no need to keep a specialist in foreign trade, multilingual
- Additional attraction to your partner, which is not necessary to engage in import clearance
Choose your preferred package now!
1% of the contract amountAdvice on all matters of foreign tradeDevelopment of the foreign trade agreement (contract)Technical and legal translation servicesCertification by the purchaser of the productHygienic certification
to 5% of the contract amountAdvice on all matters of foreign tradeDevelopment of the foreign trade agreement (contract)Technical and legal translation servicesCertification by the purchaser of the productHygienic certificationSelection of optimum logistics schemesDelivery of goods to the warehouse of the customerInsurance of goods in transit
to 10% of the contract amountAll services of «Business» packageCustoms brokerage services on both sides of the borderCurrency controlForeign credit