Extracts from the EU trade registry
The first step towards obtaining reliable and comprehensive information about the business partner or client.
For all who would like to minimize risks at the conclusion of foreign trade contracts or investing in businesses in Europe, the extract from the Trade Register is the first step towards obtaining reliable and comprehensive information about the business partner or client.
Extract from the Trade Register of the European Union, as well as the accounting data provide a unique opportunity to learn important information about the solvency and financial condition of your business partners. Thanks to the services provided by our company, you will be able to significantly reduce the risks associated with the possible insolvency of your customers and partners in a timely manner and to identify possible scams trying to take advantage of your trust.
Our company offers an extract from the Trade Register of the European Union, the carrying and financial statements, information on the bankruptcy proceedings, the founding documents, the list of shareholders and any other information that will significantly reduce your risks.
Extract from the commercial register can be used
- for information on contractors in Europe in the implementation of foreign trade transactions
- for the preparation of foreign trade contracts
- for filing claims
- for registration of legal entities with foreign participation
- to check for possible employers
The information is provided in electronic form, in PDF format with translation into Russian. If necessary, the provision of statements in court, that can be sent to you by mail, notarized or apostilled form.
- Expert advice and individual approach to each client
- Getting information does not require registration and knowledge of foreign languages
- Postal Express Delivery within a few days
- Providing information for 24 hours
All statements provided by us in strict accordance with the European legislation and the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.