Opening of a business in Estonia
- Opening of legal persons
- Account in Bank
- Tax features
- Accounting and legal support of business
- Licenses and licensed businesses
Quantity per hour / max. – 9 hours
Due diligence process, tax due diligence;
Bank account opening, company registration etc.
Accompanying conclusion as well as control over execution of international transactions (import and export);
Consulting on the issues of customs legislation;
Drafting, negotiation, accompanying conclusion as well as termination of commercial contracts;
Debt restructuring (restructure, reducing of legal and other risks, security for obligations);
Setting up, restructuring and winding-up the commercial entities and non-profit organizations;
Setting up and providing support for the operation of joint venture companies, special project companies and economic interest groups;
Corporate and tax business restructuring;
Representation of shareholder rights (oversight of following corporate procedures, approval of the agreements, dividend payments and related services);
Corporate debates, disputes on the subject of defense of violated shareholder rights;
- We can help you in expanding your business all around the world.
- We assist our clients in preparing their startups for future investments from foreign investors. We know how to properly prepare all the paper work and commercialize your idea.
- We provide all necessary services to protect your intellectual property and ideas.
- We understand the challenges facing many young startups projects, so we are happy to provide low cost alternatives and flexible fee arrangements.
- In addition we can offer on-site educational workshops to assist in setting up a company and developing, implementing, and maintaining intellectual property.
- The Startup Group consists of highly qualified professionals with a wide specialization, and offers services for startups such as:
o On-site workshops to educate startups about the legal and tax mechanisms and all related questions of commercialization;
o Registration and protection of intellectual property all around the world;
o Advice on optimizing all business processes, tax questions, intellectual property, agreements with employees, non-competition agreements;
o Preparing all documents and an effective strategy for meetings with investors, including due diligence review;
o Agreement drafting and risk assessment, including License Agreements, Non-disclosure agreements and Non-competitions agreements.
o Implementing effective mechanisms to secure Company`s trade secrets and confidential information;
o Assistance in negotiation with potential clients and investors.